Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Monday


Let's jump right into it!  So I'd like to think this guide has got you covered for a whole slew of people (except the fellas because let's face it, they're not as much fun to shop for).  I'm going to rattle off for whom I'd get the above, which by the way, is entirely on sale (except the Earrings but I think they'd make such a sweet gift for a sister, BFF, mom, daughter, or niece).  

Ok, here goes it:

Hunter Boots at 30% OFF--think sister, best friend, daughter, or hell, yourself

State Gold Map at 25% Off--we all know I'm obsessed with my home state, so I'd love to give this gift to my family--parents, sis, bro or even my boyfriend's parents--and again, myself (notice a trend).  PS--just ordered my Christmas Cards on SALE here, too

Personalized State Picture at 25% Off--this would be the PERFECT gift for the Grandparent's..both sides would love this of the grandkids--I'm certain.  Or think the hubs or boyfriend--whichever state y'all met and pics of the two of you--too precious and personalized!

Personalized Clutch at 10% OFF--this one is basically a winner for any female in your life.  Think mom, sis, sis in law, bff, teacher, mother in law, aunt, niece, daughter...me...anyone.  Love the personalized touch, too.

Choker at 30% OFF--this has BFF or sis written all over it

Earrings--same as clutch...any gal would love these.

Bracelet 30% OFF--I love this for my daughters' teachers...or if you're doing a secret santa with gal pals...such a universally fun gift!

Tray at 20% OFF & Acrylic Wine Stoppers UNDER $10--Hostess Alert!  Don't go empty handed--these two are perfect for the Martha Stewart in your life--also teachers would love!  

Alright gang, happy shopping--cheers to tons of good deals and crossing those names off your list!  Make it a great one--shop all of these items below!  And just in case you missed-- this morning's OUTFIT POST




 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL