Monday, December 29, 2014

Navy Loves Pink






coat (J.Crew, love this PINK BOYFRIEND VERSION), sweater (GAP size up a size), gingham (Target Men's), denim (PAIGE ON SALE ADDT'l 50% OFF WITH CHIC50), heels (KATE SPADE ON SALE), bag (GiGi New York), shades (Gucci)

Working on this post while enduring a very long layover in Miami.  But totally worth it as I'm en route to see my guy in South America to celebrate New Year's.  Got a long flight ahead of me but fingers crossed I get a little shut eye.  
Onto the rig--Navy and Pink.  One of the better color combos if I do say so myself.  While this Peacoat is no longer avail in this color, I'm loving this Boyfriend Version in a similar hue...price is pretty right, too!  Speaking of right price, my new fave Paige's are on major sale along with a slew of other goodies at Piperlime (see NYESlip Ons, & Gems)--def give it a go, at 50% off sale, kinda can't beat it.  Alright gang, I'm going to go snag some goodies before my flight boards(read:  junk food and mags) for my flight--you all have a relaxing eve and make it a good one!  I'll do my best to share some of my travels via Insta--but I may go a little off the grid!  

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL