Saturday, December 27, 2014

NYE Ready











two piece (Heartloom, Morton James), shoes (J.Crew, see similar HEREHERE), clutch (Talbots c/o ON SALE), ring (Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Ray Ban)

Finally getting back into the groove after getting back from FLA and the holiday--hope you and yours had a lovely one indeed---ours was fantastic (with the exception of me killing the girls' Xmas goldfish)!?!?  Everyone getting geared up for the New Year?  I'm heading to South America this week to celebrate the New Year, and therefore, my answer is a definite "Yes."   This little two piece number from Morton James is a definite contender but I've also scoped out a few others that I'm adoring (see PINKJUMPSUIT & LACE ROMPER).  
One would think I'm all shopped out from the holidays but sadly, I'm still on the hunt for several things....perfect time to snag some gems as there's SALES galore going on right now!  Piperlime has a handful of goodies (HOT PINK BALLETSGRAPHIC PUFFDISTRESSED SKINNIES), Nordstrom has some crazy good sales on OTK boots (HEREHEREHERE), & J.Crew has extra 40% OFF (see DAZZLESSURF STRIPE, & GLITTER).  Feel free to shop all of the goodies below--I've linked some NYE goodies and then some sale goods as well!  Quick little shoutout to Lindsey Potter for snagging my pics while in FL--she is as crazy talented as she is sweet---thanks missy!  Alright gang, hope y'all have a lovely (relaxing) weekend--make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Lindsey Potter



 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL