Sunday, December 14, 2014

The Last Minute

We're getting down to the wire gang but there's still time to snag some good deals for the crew in your life.  I am more or less done, but I've got a few loose ends to tie up (stocking stuffers, etc).  I'd be lying if I said I'm still not scouring the web for good deals for myself (Backpack & Boyfriend)...but the goodies below can cover everyone from your mom (my girls gave THIS to my mom yesterday for her bday and she LOVED it..they got her an "N" for "Nonnie"), BrotherSisterNiece or Nephew, and of course Yourself--let's be honest, no one buys better treats for yourself than you (think NYE lovelies)!
Alright gang, feel free to shop the goodies below--the gals and I headed to FLA on Friday to surprise my mom for her 70th bday and it went off without a hitch---such a special day!  Y'all enjoy your Sunday--72 and Sunny 'round these parts so I will def be making it a great one!

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL