Sunday, December 21, 2014

Sails, Sun, & Sand








bathing suit & coverup (Galt Ocean c/oCoverup), hat (HM, see similar HERE), rings (Lagos, Anna Beck), shades (Ray Ban ON SALE), watch (Daniel Wellington)

I promise I'll do my best to not rub it in for my fellow Kentuckians and pals in the cooler states, but I  more or less have lived in a bathing suit for the last week and it. has. been. fantastic.   Coming home is such fuel for my soul and this trip has been no exception.   We've spent the majority of our trip outside be it on the water or even horseback riding and it's been lovely!  Sharing this Galt Ocean REVERSIBLE bikini and here's why I'm loving it...it's a two in one meaning you're getting more bang for your buck with the navy on one side, and an adorable print on the opposite side---such great quality that does not 'pinch' my sides---I carry my weight in my hips and backside so I always struggle to find bottoms that 'lay' on my hips and don't pinch..these suckers do it!   My guy and I are headed to the beach for New Years this year so I'm on the hunt for one more suit to bring along with us--and some shades which btw my AVIATORS ARE ON SALE--take a look at the top contenders below.  Alright gang, cheers to a lovely Sunday...we're going to soak up our last few hours of sunshine before heading back to the Bluegrass.  Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Lindsey Potter

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL