Friday, September 4, 2015

Fall for Flares









FLARES (see HEREHERE, & HERE)

FLARES.  Not only so spot on for Fall, but if there was ever a jean that elongated your stems--these. are. it!!  I promise you, FLARES have a knack for slenderizing the legs and being ridiculously flattering.  Cleary based on the shots above (some from last year), I've been a fan for quite some time so I thought it was appropriate to do a little flare mashup for you all.  For fall, I'm loving the idea of them paired with a Chunky Poncho ( I have this by the way and cannot WAIT to sport), Cropped Sweater, or a Flowy Button Down.  I'm telling you gang, if you've yet to hop on the 70s bandwagon, toss on some Wedges and give 'em a go---you won't be sorry!
Cheers to a wonderful weekend---feel free to shop my fave flares below--and more importantly, make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL