Friday, September 11, 2015

The Fall Fitness









leggings (Carbon38 c/o), sportsbra (Carbon38 c/o), muscle tee (Carbon38 c/o), sneaks (Nike), rings (Anna BeckBCBG), shades (Ray Ban)

Always on the hunt for solid fitness (or just kick it) gear, I am a little embarrassed to admit I've just been introduced to Carbon38...I mean have I been living under a dang rock or what?  With designers such as Zoe Karssen (how cute is this sweatshirt)Mara Hoffman, & the UpsideCarbon38 has curated some of the best (and unique) fitness gear I've seen in a while--absolutely love this site!  And absolutely loving my Camo Bralette & Crops....I'm a real stickler for comfy, stay-in-place-not-show-sweat kinda gear and these babies do just that!  Wore this yesterday to workout and ended up staying in it ALL DAY!  Highly recommend you give Carbon38 a peruse...I went ahead and linked my look and some others I'm digging below---feel free to shop the looks!  
Alright gang, cheers to a wonderful weekend--I've got a very special chap from Indy visiting myself and the little ladies this weekend---quite excited indeed!  Y'all make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL