Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Stripes and Sneaks






dress (Joe Fresh UNDER $20), sneaks (Nike), bag (Gigi New York), shades (Ray Ban), watch (Cartier), cuff (BCBG), rings (Anna BeckBCBG), necklace (Dogeared)

Sported these Stripes while in NYC and for the price tag (only $20), you most definitely can't beat it. So much so, I may have bought two.  Maybe.  It's one of those that feels deceptively pricier than it is because the cotton is thick (super soft, too) and doesn't stretch or thin out.  And bonus, it concealed the fact that I was sweating my arse off while doing some shopping and eats!  It's a total win/win Frock and would pair perfectly with either a Denim Jacket or a Utility Jacket for when the temps start to dip a smidge.  
And while I'd love to go on and on about my love of the dress, I'm in the midst of a Walking Dead binge on Netflix---kids are in bed---oreos await---and therefore, I'm out gang!  Feel free to shop the look below---cheers to a wonderful day!
Oh, one last little PSA---with a new season quickly approaching, I wanted to remind peeps of my Closet Cleanse Services--did one this AFTERNOON and I can't decide who was more giddy with the results--the client or myself!!  Either way, it's a fantastic way to organize, outfit plan, purge, and just cleanse your life (sounds ridiculous, but I promise you)---and I oddly love me some organization of people's closets!  I'm currently covering KY, Indy, Cincy, most parts of TN, ATL, and SE FLA---but if you're in the market and out of these areas, let's chat it up and see what we can come up with!
Ok, noooooow, I'm gonna go watch me some Rick--yummy. 

photos courtesy of Lydia Hudgens

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL