Sunday, September 20, 2015

The Loft Love











blanket sweater (Loft), denim (dl1961 see SIMILAR ON SALE), boots (GAP ON SALE FOR $55), bag (Clare V), rings (Anna BeckBCBG), watch (Cartier), shades (Ray Ban)

So when I tell you this Blanket Sweater from Loft is insanely comfortable, I ain't lying.  I absolutely love the coziness factor coupled with the chunky turtleneck--she'll be perfect all the way through the winter months indeed!  If you follow s + s on Instagram, then you know I've been wearing the hell outta this Plaid & this Anorak both from Loft....basically I'm digging what they're tossing out there this season which leads me to this......Lexingtonians, I'm hosting a pop up shop at the Loft Lexington Green tonight from 7:30 to 9!  Would absolutely love to see you there and get you all geared up for the fall!   See official invite below along with links to shop this look (ps:  these BLACK BOOTS are so dang good and on SALE)!  
Alright gang, cheers to a fab Sunday---make it a wonderful one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL