Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Fall Dye








dress (the Odell's c/o Omar + Elsie mention s + s for 15% OFF), vest (Jcrew), hat (Target), booties (Joie c/o Omar + Elsie), watch (Cartier), bag (Clare V), shades (Ray Ban), rings (Anna BeckBcbg)

Simply stated...I love this dress from Omar + Elsie---its ease...its flow.....it's Tie Dye--who doesn't love a good dose of the dye, am I right?  Paired with a Denim Vest and some Fringe Booties, and we've got ourselves a perfect fall ensemble.  I know I'm a dang broken record, but just a friendly little reminder that if you shop any of my pieces from Omar + Elsie and mention s + s, the gals will give you a nice little 15% off!
Alright gang, sorry to keep her short, but the kiddies and I are playing hooky from school tomorrow and headed to Indy to visit a special someone--gotta get some zzz's before hitting the round first thing in the morn!  Y'all have a great Friday and an even better weekend---make it a fab one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL