Saturday, September 5, 2015

Labor Day Sales

Cheers to the weekend, gang!  With Labor Day weekend comes outdoor fun with friends and fam, football, good eats and drinks and.... S A L E S.  Tons and tons of solid Sales!  I'm sharing some picks below from some of my top contenders for the holiday weekend---Nordstrom has a solid one indeed including these FLARESSNEAKS, & FLORAL DRESS.  Banana has 40% OFF sitewide and I'm completely digging their outwear--think CAMO and Utility Jacket.  LOFT has sales galore (see STRIPES & SPOTS).  Lastly,  SHOPBOP just added new goodies to their sale such as THIS CROSSBODY ....and one of my fave TOTES is on sale for $69 with code LABORDAY --see how I styled her HERE.  
Alright gang, hope you all have a lovely holiday weekend and score some sale goodies---feel free to shop my sale picks below!  Make it a great one!


 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL