Wednesday, October 28, 2015

A Column Midi




dress (Asos ON SALE ONLY $60), heels (Isola ON SALE), clutch (Gigi New York), shades (Sole Society), rings (BCBGAnna Beck)

Switched it up a smidge, and opted to show the detail shot of this Asos Dress first, instead of my normal full length shots, because I simply love the length.  In addition to the midi, the unique pattern had me smitten right out of the gate---add the Price Tag, and we've got ourselves a fall winner.  I absolutely love when I go to compile a post and realize the bulk of the look is on S A L E!  Case in point, my Heels are marked down as well--my neutral color is sold out, but they're avail in Black which actually would look just as good with this frock.  
Alright gang, keeping her pretty short and sweet today---my sis and bro-in-law arrive this afternoon and my house is in S H A M B L E S---gotta hop to it and make it guest ready!  Y'all have a great start to your Thursday!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL