Monday, October 26, 2015

The Fall Flavors








 scarf (Sole Society), sweater (Gap, see SIMILAR), denim (dl1961 love these DISTRESSED), chambray (see SIMILAR), booties (Joie), satchel (Clare V. c/o Omar + Elsie), rings (Anna BeckBCBG), shades (Ray Ban)

Chunky Knit, wear-with-anything Ankle Bootie, and the Infamous Blanket Scarf -- the perfect flavors for a Fall Look, don't you think?  I love this look because it's something we can all pull off and do so pretty easily.  I also love it for its classic vibe and of course, it's comfy, so I'm an instant fan.  
Completely off topic, but I'm hoping if I write it down it will motivate me to get my hind in gear--I'm feeling so dang disorganized these days.  I think it's because I've been traveling a bit, had company visiting, and just feel rut-ish....I'm hoping today is the day I tackle the laundry that is more or less reaching the ceiling, the suitcase I have yet to unpack from last week, the thank you notes that are beyond overdue,  and a list of emails too long to count---oh, and I've gotta shoot with KT at her New Studio--but hells, that ain't work---us gals always have quite the time.  
Ok, there it is--accountability...can't shy away from the To Do List now.  Damnit.
Y'all have a great Tuesday---make it a P R O D U C T I V E one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL