Monday, October 12, 2015

The Preppy Tomboy




blazer (Talbots c/o ON SALE), denim (dl1961 ON SALE), loafers (Sole Society c/o LOVE THESE METALLIC LOAFERS), tee (Sole Society), bag (Clare V), pom pom (Dune London), shades (Sole Society), rings (Anna Beck)

I absolutely love the distressed meets polished combo.  It's right up my alley and a style I go to more often than not.  To me, there's something so effortless about that preppy tomboy vibe.  Super easy to pull off,  too--just snag a Plaid Blazer, a pair of Distressed Boyfriends, and some Loafers and voila--easy as pie.   
I'm just getting back into the swing of things from our trip to Mexico which was simply AMAZING.  But you know how that goes---need a vacation from the vacation sitch going on over here.  You all have a wonderful start to your week--make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL