Monday, October 12, 2015

A Floral Flare








blouse (The Odells c/o Omar + Elsie see DRESS VERSION ), flares (MAJ, see similars HERE & HERE), heels (Joie), bag (Clare V c/o Omar + Elsie), rings (BCBGAnna Beck), shades (Ray Ban)

I mean have I sold y'all yet on FLARES?  Hells, I've worn the heck outta them (see HEREHERE, & HERE), so if I haven't convinced you yet, I'm a horrible blogger--horrible indeed.  Nonetheless, I love them, but almost as much as the flares, I'm loving myself some falls florals like this Odells Blouse from Omar + Elsie.  It's just one of those you can toss on and go and still look pulled together.  Remember if you mention s + s at Omar + Elsie the lovely ladies at O+E will hook you up with 15% off your purchase!  Alright gang, gotta a first grade field trip I've got to get to---y'all have a great start to your Tuesday.  Feel free to shop the look below (linked the Dress Version)--make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL