Friday, October 30, 2015

The Cozy Fall









 turtleneck (Loft ON SALE), denim (PAIGE see SIMILAR ON SALE), boots (Sperry), bag (Gigi New York), rings (Anna BeckBCBG), shades (Ray Ban)

Can we talk about how much I L O V E this look?  It ain't reinventing the wheel, but man is it cozy and comfy.  Two parts---the Turtleneck Sweaterwhich just so happens to be 50% off, and the Duck Boots, which I am wearing as I type, are the absolute PERFECT pieces for the fall--and winter as well.  Can't say enough about how easy breezy these pieces are and how I'll be heavily rotating them during the chillier months.  
Alright, kids, cheers to a fabulous weekend.  We've got the Breeder's Cup here in Lex, but my sis and I intend to chill with the little ladies and soak up some fun Halloween activities.  Enjoy, gang, make it a spooky one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL