Monday, October 19, 2015

The Cobalt Crush









This has to be one of my fave looks to sport mid fall into the winter.  And thus far, this COBALT BLUE COAT from FRENCH CONNECTION is indeed one of the top contenders in my fall/winter roundup---ps:  all coats are 30% OFF using code FC30CJ so no time like the present to snag a fun topper!  If I may suggest one other piece to add to the fall/winter arsenal---an absolute must in my opinion---is a pair of FAUX LEATHER LEGGINGS.  These particular bad boys sold out quickly last year so snag 'em now if you want 'em---I'm on the brink of grabbing these CAMO LEGGINGS.  How cute would they be with a CHUNKY SWEATER & WHITE HI TOPS?!?
Alright gang, gotta head to snag the bunnies from school.  I'll be doing a recap of my weekend in ATL this week---had a wonderful time indeed!  Y'all have a great start to your week--feel free to shop the look below!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL