Sunday, October 4, 2015

Fall Watercolors







dress (French Connection), vest (Zara in stores, see SIMILAR UNDER $100), booties (Isola c/o), clutch (Sole Society see SIMILAR), shades (Ray Ban), rings (Anna BeckBCBG), watch (Cartier)

It's not often that I sport the whole Dress & Booties look, not that I don't absolutely love it, it's just I find myself grabbing a pair of Distressed Boyfriends & a Chunky Sweater instead.  With all that hub bub being said, I really do love this look.  It's terribly easy and comfy and is a nice change from my uniform.  The Booties are ones that can easily be dressed up or down and this French Connection Frock is perfect for the fall but also through the winter with a pair of tights and a Tissue Turtleneck.  Dresses that are multi seasonal are right up my alley indeed!  
Feel free to shop this look below---y'all have a great start to your week!  I head up to Indy tonight and we leave for Cabo bright and early Tuesday morning---follow along our travels on Instagram and Snapchat (seersuckarsaddl) if you feel so inclined.  Not gonna lie---missing my bunnies already, always SO very tough leaving them.  The amount of prep that goes into a week long trip for both myself and the bunnies heading to Mimi's is simply insane.  If only my OCD would just magically disappear--Lordy!  Nonetheless, super excited for some sunshine and beach!  Make it a great one, gang!

photos courtesy of  Kristin Tatem

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL