Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tweed Loves Checks









jacket (Sail To Sable c/o), check top (Gap see OTHER COLORS), loafers (Vince Camuto ON SALE), bag (Gigi New York), denim (DL 1961 SEE SIMILAR), shades (Ray Ban), rings (Anna BeckBCBG)

With fall in full swing, there is no better time than the present to sport some TWEED.  This coat from Sail to Sable, what with its hot pink lining, is the perfect feminine-meets-fall coat!  If you remember this Tweedy Number, then not a shocker that I'm equally digging the Coat.   Be sure to check out all sorts of Sail to Sable Fall Goodness--lots of goodies indeed.  
Sale Alert--my Leopard Loafers are on solid sale currently---they pair just perfectly with GINGHAM don't ya think?  
And lastly.....Good news--for me anyhow--if you read yesterday's POST, then you know I've been in procrastination station mode.   Well, as I typed this bad boy yesterday---in my PJs, I confess, it was at the tail end of an eight hour sit-my-ass-in-front-of-the-computer-session and Get. Shit. Done.  And I did.  Laundry Pile is still flying high, but whatevs, one thing at a time, right?
Alright gang, cheers to yet another productive day---sister is on a roll!  Make it a great one!


photos courtesy of Andrew Adams

 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL