Sunday, October 4, 2015

Time for Tweed









dress (Sail to Sable c/o), heels (Kate Spade sold out LOVE THESE PINKS & THESE PLAIDS), clutch (Kate Spade, see similar Kate Spade and SPLURGE WORTHY), rings (BCBGAnna Beck), shades (Sole Society c/o), watch (Cartier)


Fall is well underway which means we can bust out the Sweaters, the Puffs, and no doubt THE TWEED.  Absolutely adoring this Navy Number from Sail to Sable.  Perfect for your Sunday Best, a baby or bridal shower, luncheon, day at the Races, she's a beauty for a slew of occasions.  No stranger to Sail to Sable (see HERE HERE & HERE), I am digging their fall line--especially this Navy Tweed Jacket I recently got my hands on--stay tuned to see her in an upcoming post! 
Alright gang, I have 80 zillion things to get to today in prep for my trip to Cabo this week of which I've done two.  This post being one of them...girlfriend needs to get on the dang ball!  Cheers to a lovely Sunday---Make it a great one!

photos courtesy of Andrew Adams
 photo SSsignature_zps8d928500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOG CREATED + DESIGNED BY LET IT BE BEAUTIFUL